Monday, November 28, 2005

The Big 30s in 2 years Time

Colleagues getting married and friends also getting married.

Friend's son celebrating 1st birthday and my own son celebrating his in few months time.

And in few years' time, I will hit the big 30, half way through my life and if GOD is willing, I may live another few more years and pass 80, I realised that I have not achieved much in life. People say that time really flies for a guy and he matures when he pas 30.(By the way, ladies, actually guys never grow up and mature, I still hide in my little corner to play pc games. LOL)

Check myself in the mirror. Visually no receding hair, it is a big worry to lose hair on the top, but suspect the forehead getting higher. ARGH! No primples, prew, it can be quite a nusiance during the teenage years. Wrinkles starting to form, ARGHH.....!!!!!!! (anyone out there wants to sponsor some SK2, but willing to set for Olay Total Effect???) Sigh! Think cannot save the $20 anymore, must get Olay Total Effect tomorrow!!!

Next Stop THE TUMMY!!!! Hate it sia!!! What used to be 6 has united to form 1!!!! :) LOL Honestly, I eat only 2 meals a day: "branch" and dinner and have lost weight (4kg) since I stop training. Actually, I feel the slimming centres are scam to cheat money. The truth is fats actually are very light in weight, muscles are heavier. So when they say to lose weight you have to exercise, you are losing fats to gain muscles, hence, there is weight gain. And in the slimming centres, the "consultants" will weight the customers before and after to show the customer that weight loss actually take place. But what the customers dun know is during the seesions, the "consultants" will "cook" the customers. They use a hot branket and cause the customers to sweat like a pig. Hence, the weight loss is actually the water loss in the body, which is easily regain by just drinking a glass of water after leaving the centre.

Fortunately, I still look young, people still thought I still studying (Heehee, I also tell people I am 18. LOL :P) I am in the business of creative thinking, so got to feel the energy and release the energy to think out of the box and break through convention thinking. I try to show and relfect that by my dressing in school, of course, school has its boundaries, which sometimes is silly, I am supposed to look profession. I supposed my professionalism is affected by not wearing a tie or wearing polo T-shirts or wearing sneakers, instead of leather shoes to teach in front of the pupils. It does not make sense that I wear a black and white suit in a business of creative thinking, right? Just as the funeral palour manager dun wear bright red and colours to a funeral?

Y talk about appearance? I think appearance is important. Being well-groomed gives the person alot more confidences. Even though we talk about when we look for life partner and say that appearance is not important and the crap that character is more important, actually it is the first impression (appearance) that makes us want to go out the second time, third time and fourth time.

I want to be.....forever young. I want to be .......forever young. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home