Tuesday, September 06, 2005

"Old" teacher Mr Toh Thank You

Wah! I was attending the IT Symposium today and I met a old teacher of mine. He is not really old as in 50 plus in age, but it has been just over ten years since I left JC, where he just started his teaching career as a begining teacher. Today he is already a H.O.D. and I am just beginning in my career in teaching.

I recognised him as someone familiar, however, he came over and called me by name. My goodness, who is this man? After he introduced himself, I remembered him. My teacher remembered me as the one who is always in the swimming pool. (used to be in the school swimming and water polo team.) Hahaha. What a pleasant surprise! Thank you Mr Toh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sleepless in Singapore said...

Talking of pleasant surprises, I bumped in my principal Lim Kim Woon, 1st batch NJC, after nearly quarter century and he could recognise me. Mind you - I was not at all outstanding and there were more than 600 of us.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home