Sunday, November 19, 2006

Martial Eunuch

I know when I write this article it will thread along a thin fine line and may get bombarded for it, but please understand that I am only bring out a point for discussion and not condamning anyone.

Situation:
I came across this headline in the local paper (NEWpaper): "MArtial Rape! I love my hubby but I hate sex because it made me feel filthy."

I have not read the article but I guess this article came out because of the recent changes in martial rape. So I will only discuss based on the headline. Before I go on, I will like to state my stand that rape is wrong or all rape is wrong and it is like steal, taking another person property without permission is a criminal offence.

But the two points I want to bring up is:
1) Her love for her husband has reduced the man to a eunuch.
2) Either the sex education in her school is doing a fantistic job or there could be a emotional scar in her past that left her feeling that sex is filthy.

1) Her love for her husband has reduced the man to a eunuch.
Why do I say this? Let us find out the meaning of a eunuch from a dictionary (dictionary.com)

eu‧nuch / Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[yoo-nuhk] Pronunciation Key noun i) a castrated man
ii) A man or boy whose testes are nonfunctioning or have been removed
iii) An ineffectual, powerless, or unmasculine man
iv) a man who has been castrated and is incapable of reproduction


Now I will like to say that sex between a MARRIED (I mean married under the law or under the covering of GOD) couple is a wonderful thing under the grace of GOD. The bible also records that it is a good thing that a man takes a wife, excepts for man chosen for celibracy.

So What happens if a wife refuse sex with husband?
a) Husband can masterbate, which is wrong in the eyes of GOD so he will be shooting his own feet. If caught by wife, then she will ask:" Am I not attractive enough for you? then why do you masterbate? You must be thinking of other women." Not a very good position to be in.
b) Husband can find a mistress. This is also wrong because this will make him a adulter, which is one of the unforgivable sin in the eye of GOD. If caught by wife, husband will be in a more difficult position then situation a, except this may end up in divorce with a settlement that cost you half of whatever property you own, even though it was the wife, who refuse to have sex in the first place.
c) Husband can go pay for sexual "services". The result is usually the same as situation b, except there are other health risks like sexually transmitted diseases or HIV or AIDS due to the various partners. But of course, it will not mean that situation b can avoid such health risks. And of course, it is not GODly.

SO in this sense, has it not reduced the husband to a eunuch? Even though he is not castrated physically, he, being refused of sex, has been "castrated" mentally and no sex means the testes need not function or serve its function, with or without testes, it does not matter. I do not know whether the husband is ineffectual, powerless, or unmasculine, but does it matters???? And of course, without intercourse, there is no reproduction. Hence husband becomes eunuch, true????

I will not be looking into the reasons why wife do not want to have sex with husband, but the incapacity of the law to be equal, but only protecting women in the women's chapter. Can a husband divorce his wife without losing half his property in this situation? or divorce is always considered the fault of the husband or it is duty of husband to maintain his wife, but what is the duty of the wife then?

2) Either the sex education in her school is doing a fantistic job or there could be a emotional scar in her past that left her feeling that sex is filthy.

I will not comment on this because people will have different life experiences that form their views on different matters and their discussion making.

I will still like to say that martial rape is still wrong but wives, stand in the shoes of your husbands before refusing him. GOD bless!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home