Tuesday, January 02, 2007

First Day of School

Yeah, tomorrow is first day of school. My fellow comrades would have called me mad, but look on the bright side. First day in school is unavoidable, so why not just rejoice in the LORD. Heehee... For your information, I have been a crouch potato for two months and I can really get used to living like this..

I do not know if the stress of first day is getting into me, even after so many years, but somehow, I broke the tap in my bathroom. HAHAHA!!! I have "accidentally" asserted too much strength. Maybe I should bring the tap to school, saying:" If you dun behave yourself, I will break you like I break this tap" HAHAHA!!!! That will be interesting to see the faces of the pupils. If there is enough popular request, maybe I will consider uploading a picture of the tap.

Still, to one and all, have a blessed 2007 and see you at work for the teachers, as for the rest of the work force, back to work as usual. New year, time to meet some new "clowns"Hallejuyah!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home