Sunday, November 01, 2009

The Fruits of My Labour 2009

2009 has been fruitful for my tuition students. They have performed beyond expectation and have made much improvements. I am hopeful that they will do even better as some of them face the 'O' levels next year.

This will sum up some of their performance as the 'O' levels batch will not know their results till next year much, but I believe they should be able to level up because

I managed to spot all (except 2) of the questions in E. Maths paper two.

a) Sec 3 pure physics (Chung Cheng Yishun) scored 83%
b) Sec 3 pure physics (Chung Cheng Yishun) scored 81%
c) Sec 3 pure physics (Chung Cheng Main) scored 76%
d) Sec 3 combined physics scored 61 out of 70 marks (Totally amazing!!!!)
e) Sec 3 combined physics scored 48 out of 70 marks (It is still amazing considering he failed sec 2 science and failed in the beginning of the year. If he continue to stick with me, he should be able to achieve distinction and I will continue to ensure my 100% distinction in Physics.)
f) Sec 1 science 20+ (28) out of 35 (Anglo-Chinese Baker Road) (Equally good improvement considering he was failing in the beginning of the year.

hahahahah

Oh yes. I need to collect data from my maths pupils so that I can update here.

Thus, I want to give the glory to GOD because He provide the victory (good results) as well as enquires for 2010. Haiz, 2010 will be an even more busy year.....

Anyone looking for tuition for pure physics, E maths and Add maths, lower secondary maths and science, do leave a message with your mobile number in the chatbox and I will get back asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home