Thursday, December 29, 2005

Isetan Sales Paradox

Strangely, after the last blog of praising Isetan for a job well done, today I went to the Isetan private sales. Surprising,I find myself in a quene about 15 people long and most quenes are pretty long (meaning more than 15 person). However, I still find the quene moving pretty fast.

I found the place really crowded, maybe it is the year end bonus, making people feeling really rich (like myself hahaha!!!). Disappointed that I did not find anything nice at the sales, but manage to find polo T at TOPMAN at Wisma, fortunately I got 20% discount coupon. I still find the polo T pretty expensive at $42 for a cotton top, but I really like the bulldog print on the polo T, looks fierce, maybe try wear to school. HAHAHA!!!! Imagine the eyes of P, VPs popping out with this "Ah Beng" teacher. It will worth the expensive price tag of $42. :)

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home