Monday, January 02, 2006

Single Picky Girl by Janice Wong


Today, the last day of school holiday, marks the end before the begining of the school year. And after all that sales and runnning around, I choose to stay home to read this new book that I got on New Year Eve, finished it in one sit. I found it easy to read, interesting, funny and found it pretty similar to Carrie (acted by Sarah Jessica Parker) in Sex and the City.

I found some articles interesting and thought provoking enough to blog over the next few blogs or few weeks or (ARGH!) few months. HAHAHA!!!!! Dun worry, I will not bored you. :)

I do not read as much as I will like to so this becomes the first book for this year. HAHAHA. Better than last year already. I also gotten the Chronicles of Narnia all seven books, which are sitting on my desk, waiting impatiently to be read.

Sign off to get some sleep before school. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot believe this from a teacher, right? OEI Teacher is also human, ok?? To the monsters and monsters-to-be in school, dun mess with ME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home