Wednesday, January 04, 2006

SPG 2

This is the continuation of the SPG blog.

REading the Single Picky Girl (SPG) reminded me of my dream, which was intentionally (or un-intentionally) put aside for another bigger dream. She got a great job at SPH, then quit to be air stewardess, then journalist, followed by columnist with another full-time job.

Wow! It was my dream to see the world and I wanted to achieve this by being a air steward, with my job taking me to places, which I may not afford even if I work my ass out. With marriage immediately after I graduated, I had to secure a job to ensure income. Sigh! Today, with five month left of my bond to the service and overage for the (air steward) job, I also do not know what else can I do. My past working experience during uni holidays left me with lots of sales experience, include knowledge in wine and wine tasting. But I have consecrated wine (alcohol) drinking to GOD, so now I try my best not to drink. This is not a pleasant situation that I like to get myself into, after seeing my mum in this career for 30 long years, I feel that it is more like a prison to her than career because of her fear of the unknown outside. What a shit hole!!!!

I always thought I can just pack my stuff and leave, but now.............. I am in comfort zone in life, income, family and "career". I always hate to be in my comfort zone, I seek challenge and live to fight (not fight to live). Perhaps, I am feeling low because of the school re-opening and the amount of work that is starting to stack up. ARGH!!!! If anyone in SIA (or Cathay) or any other airline read this , PLEASE give me a chance to fly with you!!!!!!! I promise to work hard, everyday also can (prefer not sunday, got to set aside 4 GOD. He is very important, you know.) and will not complain (hmmmmm, complain a little, can? or else cannot bear with it.) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home