Monday, July 02, 2007

Canon S5 IS, shoot shoot shoot flash flash flash

My new "weapon" for me to go around shooting

hahaha, at last, I got a semi SLR for myself. Actually contemplate between canon 400D and this S5 IS. Hmm..... $$$$$ is a important factor, 400D will set me back by $2000 if I get the high end one. And S5 IS has the different modes to select for the more amatuer photographer in me and the latest model available in the market, but of course, not as good as 400D. Check the link below it has very detail reviews of cameras, a most to read before buying camera.

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0705/07050703canons5is.asp

One consideration is the next day is july 1st, ARGH!!!! the 2% GST increase. For your info, the increase in price may ended up be more than 2% of the price I pay because the distributor increase and the retailer increase. Better stretch my dollar.

Another factor is my "AH GONG" (gahmen) money. the $400 dollars given to teachers to buy stuff to enhance their lesson. Oh THANK GOD for the $400 and AH GONG too. Without the $400, I may not buy it after all. :)

So the first event that I am going to use it for the school will be the Inter-school Track and Field Meet. SEE!! AH GONG. your money is well spent........ HAHAHA.

Better submit my claim first thing tomorrow before AH GONG say 'no money' again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home