Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Loving the Unlovables

Today is the Nationals inter-school Cross Country.

Even though my runners din win, I am proud of them till one incident spoilt the day for me over the free cross country t-shirt given out by the organisers. Flo, a pupil who graduated last year, ask me for the free t-shirt when she came down to support, but i refused by saying that she is no longer a pupil of the school so she got upset.

Later at the end of the day I received a sms from her reading:" Fuck you!.."

Wow! I realised sometimes a leader has to make decisions that sometimes cannot please everyone. Praise GOD, I did not feel that angry but frustrated. Have we, teachers, taught the pupils the right values and manners when they pass through our hands??????

I replied through her boyfriend, who is my existing track runner," Attached the message, if you think this is right, I have nothing to say."

And this is her reply
"Just to inform u.. i'm the one who send u the fuck u..cux i think tat u r really unfair..have u eva think of my feeling?i came to support for almost every cross country.. i'm not really tat free actually..but i still bother to go down n give my support n encouragement..although i did my part..wad did i get?ur unfairness?u say that i'm not from [censored school name] anymore..but am i once a [censored school name]gian? i had graduated but doesnt mean i'm not..since u dun appreciate wad i had done..i dun think tat i have the need to respect u..u dun deserve any respect if u dun respect the others.."

GOD, have grace n mercy on me. It is difficult to love the unlovable!!!.....hiaz........

2 Comments:

Blogger Ellipsis said...

can totally feel your anguish here. you have my sympathies..

2:17 AM  
Blogger two057 said...

after the hugs, i am feeling better already......

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home