Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Prew! Blood, Sweat and Foam in the Mouth

My gooh!!!!! 3 weeks have passed since the last blog. Time flies. It fly even faster when we are rushing all over the place with endless deadlines to meet. This is week 7 and in 2 weeks time, it will be common tests and term reports and then the long awaited 1 week break, which i guess will be used on my track team and my graduating classes. Taking stock of the situtation, this secondary four batch is my first batch i see from the time they were secondary pupils, fresh from primary school and I have just graduated from NIE. And few i have close encounters with during Track training, through the thick and thin of tough training and growing the track till today, we are a credible track team, with 2 finalists last year (Mind you, it is without a coach and I am not PE trained. :D)

And in few months, I have to let them go (graduate) to the world. *Sound of hearts break n sniff sniff* I do not think i am such a sentimental person. :D Just really hope they do well and above their expectations, best if all can achieve 100% distinction :P Is it too much to ask for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home